Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sleep Over

Tonight Eli is having his first sleep over at our house with four 5 year old boys - LORD, HELP ME! I know that I must have said yes when I was distracted or using strong glue for something. We'll be camping out in a tent in our den and eating pizza that we hunt and kill. Then at 9:00 we will have the Benadryl popcicles for a tasty dessert :-)




It is right at 7:00 and I am amazed at how much noise five 5 year old boys can make - it is somewhere between an LSU home game and a Saints playoff game and there is just as much action and running. I'm waiting for the commercial break :-)




midnight - 2 asleep, 3 still awake. The air is turned down, the fans are on, the tent has been retired (note to self - tent... bad idea). The tent became an indoor wrestling arena! The walls were going every which of way. They were in and out -running around it.


All in all it wasn't so bad...would I do it again...hmm...when Eli is 10 - maybe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment