Tuesday, July 17, 2012

peace on Earth...

Dear God, I know that you are sending your son Jesus back very soon. I have seen the greatest of the signs and wonders...I have seen the lion and the lamb lay down together...well, ok it wasn't an actual lion and a lamb...it was Eli and Ariana sitting on my bed, working together, acting like they liked each other. No yelling, no screaming, no name calling, no tongues sticking out, no motives...pea
ce. Miracles do happen...everyday. I've witnessed one tonight.
I wish that I would have taken a picture as proof. But I suppose people would have started making pilgrimages to our house and Sherri has been gone for a week and she would KILL me if people started visiting this holy site without her having the chance to clean up a bit (not that we have messed up... much!) Well It's over, much like a rainbow, the brother/ sister phenomenon is over. God has given me a glimpse of his power and greatness....amazing!