Friday, July 6, 2012

I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream!

I think Eli has found a way to pass his time during summer now that summer camp is over. He plays a few games like " aggravate my sister until she screams and hits me", " tattletale on my sister until she screams and hits me", " hide things from my sister until she screams and hits me" I'm not sure of the rules, but I think Eli is winning. Today he scored major points...really a coup de gras as it were.
Sherri witnessed Eli putting an ice cream sandwich on his head this afternoon after running around and playing and naturally sweating in our lovely 98*f weather mixed with a great thick humidity. Sherri said, "Eli, don't put that ice cream sandwich on your forehead baby. That's gross because you are all hot and sweaty." Eli told her that it felt good and Sherri acknowledged that it probably did but that it didn't make it any less gross. Eli stopped and very sweetly went into the other room and asked Ariana if she wanted an ice cream sandwich. Ariana asked why? He replied... Because its hot. Do you want an ice cream sandwich? Her response was "sure", so Eli gave her the sweat covered ice cream sandwich after which , he walked back into the kitchen with a huge smile.
Today the judges have to give the game, set, and match to Eli!
Tomorrow is a new day and I'm sure the strategies are being plotted in his sleep!
Sleep well Ariana, sleep well!