Saturday, April 28, 2012

doctor, doctor...

Friday, Eli will be visiting a pediatrician for the first time in his life. He will be getting his first set of immunization shots.
I told him that I would be going to the doctor with him and he asked if he would get a shot. I couldn't lie to him, so I said yes, to which there was a loud NNNOOOOO!!!!! Good or bad, I have taught him the art of the deal. He asked if he could get a little shot that didn't hurt. I told him that it may hurt a little. He cried and said that he didn't like bee stings and if it felt like that then he didn't want one. I told him it would be more like a mosquito bite. He said "no thank you, I don't like mosquitoes". I said if you want to play outside then you have to put up with a few mosquitoes , the same thing with shots if you want to go to school. Eli thought about it and decided he would rather be home schooled. We are still going to the doctor, he is still getting his shots, he is still going to school, and he is now getting pizza, going to a movie and playing laser tag.
I figured his deal was easier to pay up on than the deal I would have to make to get Sherri to homeschool for second grade.



No comments:

Post a Comment