Wednesday, June 26, 2013

...And every last inch of me is covered with hair....

Eli took a bath the other night ( after many threats, much coaxing, and a little bribery). He was in there for awhile and finally emerged clean and smiling. Sherri noticed it first and commented how he smelled like a man...he had used my body wash...a better way to put it is he had used up all of my body wash. I know that when there is too much perfume in the air, people say it smells like a brothel...not sure what people say when an 8 year old boy uses too much of a scent...hmmm???
Anyway, he wanted us to smell him...which we could...and did...and of course we did the obligatory sniff...which I blame for messing up my sinuses. Then he announced that he is getting underarm hair and " chess hair"...which he is not...unless he has been looking through Sherri's magnifying make-up mirror, then maybe...but to the naked human eye that is squinting and trying to see something, it isn't there. I suppose I will have to hide my razor for the next few years...even at the cost of having his imaginary beard look like the guys from ZZ Top or Duck Dynasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment