Monday, May 28, 2012

round two!

Eli is having to get his second round of shots for school. Sherri and I are both in the back with Eli. Eli has stated for the record that he WILL NOT be receiving any shots. Before I could offer any deals, the offers were coming out of Sherri's mouth. The only difference is that Sherri makes conditions to her offers. I think Eli is now bound by her contract to 1)not say anything, 2) he can not move, 3) he can not scream 4) is open to interpretation ( I think she left an escape clause)
Eli is working it from his side also. I think he has worked the deal to 4 toys just for allowing the shot to take place ( his side has NOT agreed to Sherri' s terms yet)... Sherri even told him to pretend that the nurse is an alien trying to do experiments on him. Not sure about this tactic. I know Eli and he may start questioning the unsuspecting nurse about her planet.
I haven't said anything. I'm just waiting for the nurse to arrive and the two parts ( or three if you include the nurse) to play out...may the best negotiator win!



We are on our way to Target!  :-)