Friday, October 22, 2010

I believe...

Because of the change in seasons, Eli has had a stuffy nose and at night it gets really bad. The other night he wanted to sleep with us, which I agreed to, but I knew the snoring was going to be a problem. 
Eli wanted to say his bedtime prayers - which we did - then I added my prayers. I prayed that Jesus would heal us from allergies and that both of us would be able to breathe through our noses. Amen!
As we lay there, Eli's breathing started sounding rough. I had already shot some nose spay up my nose and the thought came to do the same for Eli.  I turned and asked him if he wanted me to spray his nose. Without thinking, he turned and said..."Dad, you just asked Jesus to heal me. He's going to do it."  With that, he turned over and went to bed and I got a lesson in faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment