Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hey Mom, when I get big like Jared I'm going away to college, so don't get rid of any of my things...my toys and stuff... because I'm going to take them with me.  Eli

I somehow have the feeling there is a conspiracy going on in my home.  You see I am not a keeper, hoarder, pack-rat, but my husband is.  I have basically had to keep everything Eli has ever worn on his body and most of his toys and books.  Now, according to Eli, I have to keep everything he now possesses and all future purchases. Can you imagine, 13 more years of Christmases, birthdays, and good behavior bribes?  So now I have not one keeper, hoarder, pack-rat, but TWO! I suppose it is possible its just genetic. But considering the genetic source, I am more inclined to believe they are holding secret, keeper, hoarder, pack-rat meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment